Monday, November 9, 2009

Slow week

22.25: The number of comp time hours I have built up.

This is actually shaping up to be a pretty slow week.

TODAY: Aside from a few phone calls, I don't have much going on today. Kaitlyn and I were going to do a food drive drop-off this afternoon, but it's only one barrel and it's not far, so Kaitlyn is going to stick a barrel in the backseat of her car, and like ten banana boxes in her trunk. I sincerely hope she gets pictures of this.

TUESDAY: I'm taking a sick day tomorrow because I have several doctor's appointments to go to. I really hope they don't make me move my ankle around just yet.

WEDNESDAY: I originally had a training to do this day, but no one signed up so it was cancelled. Kaitlyn, however, still has her training in Dayton, so I might be a little lonely in the office.

THURSDAY: Kaitlyn and I have a few food drive tasks to take care of in the morning. I think I'm mostly going to be the rearview mirror. I can't do a lot of heavy lifting while leaning on crutches. I mean some, sure, but not a lot.

FRIDAY: Another blank column in my Google calendar.

So yes, a slow week. Prepare yourself for some truly dull blog posts.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Baker Wessels said...

Hurray for slow weeks! I think this will be a rare occurrence fairly soon, so enjoy it while it lasts! :)