Monday, November 30, 2009

New York Times

The day has finally arrived!

Jason DeParle, the New York Times reporter who visited us at Shared Harvest so many weeks ago, has published his first two of three articles regarding hunger.

Article 1
Article 2

The second article focuses on Southwest Ohio and includes a quote from Tina!

The third and final installment should be coming soon. I'll keep you posted.

Right now it's 9:00, and in about a half hour Kaitlyn and I will be driving to the city of Hamilton for a six-hour long regional VISTA meeting. Immediately after that, I'll be going to my very first physical therapy session. As I spent most of my extended weekend recuperating from the severe ankle pain Black Friday caused, I am not looking forward to irritating the sprain any more than I already have. Wish me luck!

No comments: