Friday, March 5, 2010

Benefits Training, Take 2

2: The number of days in my weekend (For the first time in a long time!)

Today was Part II of that benefits training we had to cut short this week. Kaitlyn and I were a little nervous, but determined to make it through the class unscathed. We needn't have worried. The site administrator had had a chat with everyone in the class before they came in, and he even said a few words about turning off cell phones before we started. Everyone was very courteous and attentive, and it went a lot more smoothly than Part I.

They did have a lot of questions, but Kaitlyn and I had been expecting that. The first half was so chaotic; people were talking over me and their internet kept cutting out. So it was like they were retaking the training today, in half the time they should have been. But everyone did catch on and completed the scenario without too many problems. I'm really glad that's over with.

Some more good news is that Kaitlyn and I were finally able to find someone to take over the Greenville class tomorrow! We e-mailed Jess with pleas for help, and she told us that she knew plenty of people who owe her a favor. I'd like to take this moment to thank Jess, and a big thank you to Suzanna Witte for taking over that training tomorrow! I'll be able to go to Kaitlyn's bridal shower; we're both really relieved!

IN OTHER NEWS: It is going to be in the 50's this weekend and next week! WOO! I have had an extreme case of cabin fever for the past couple of months, and I am so excited to be able to get out of the house.

No comments: