Monday, March 1, 2010

Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in

4: The guess-timated number of times I wake up every night.

I'm having a problem with writer's block today, so today's blog is going to be in bullet point format.
  • I have a bad case of the Mondays.
  • I drove halfway out to Greenville Saturday for a training only to get a phone call from the site administrator telling me they had a level 2 snow emergency. The farther north I drove, the more slick the roads were. The time it took me to find a side road clear enough to turn around solidified my decision to cancel the class.
  • I have a training tomorrow in Dayton, Thursday in Eaton (which I think will be canceled, as no one has signed up for it yet) and Part II of the Training from Hell (see "Alexandra's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day") on Friday.
  • I have had to work, in some capacity, the last 3 Saturdays in a row. I miss two-day weekends. I miss sleeping in.
  • Being an insomniac is really getting on my nerves.

No comments: