Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation Relaxation

6: The number of personal days I used over the past couple of weeks.

I'm back from my extended mostly-at-home vacation. And while I'm feeling nice and relaxed, it was definitely not easy waking up at 6:30 this morning when I had just gotten used to waking up at 9:00. Good news, though--no sprained ankles.

There's a lot to catch up on at work (not just my blog, you sillies), but fortunately I've been checking my work e-mail periodically to make sure I didn't miss anything too significant. I have a training in Franklin tomorrow and a resource fair in Dayton on Friday (for which we must leave at about 6:30---hoo boy), and aside from returning a few phone calls, I don't feel too far behind at this point.

Is anyone as surprised as I am to find out that in just over four weeks my year as an AmeriCorps VISTA will come to an end? How did that happen?

P.S. Just helped a client fill out her 2009 taxes (a bit late, but meh). She had SIX W2s! Hopefully I am completely done with taxes now.

No comments: