Monday, June 21, 2010

Kaitlyn's Last Day

1: The number of VISTAs at the Shared Harvest Foodbank.

Friday was Kaitlyn's last day as an AmeriCorps VISTA member, which makes today my first day going solo at Shared Harvest. Tina treated everyone to a great lunch at A Taste of Julia's, and Martha brought in a cake from Jungle Jim's. It was a really nice day. Kaitlyn got to talk about all of the high and low points of our many many projects, which I think was a great way to wrap up her year.



I'm going to miss having Kaitlyn around! I might be a little lonely until our new VISTA comes in.


On the plus side, I may be switching over to this side of the table. I don't think it squeaks as much, and it has a window! Hello, outside world!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Baker Wessels said...

Miss you already! I know the next VISTA will be even better than me, though! Just wait!